Triton Car Wash Terms
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Promoter: Triton Showers, Shepperton Park, Triton Road, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV11 4NR
- Open to UK residents, aged 18 and over, excluding employees of Triton Showers, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with the operation of the promotion.
- Purchase any Triton Shower from a participating trade counter (excludes contract sales) between 00.01 4th September 2017 and 23.59 27th October 2017 to claim a digital voucher for a free triple foam car or van wash worth £5 courtesy of IMO and ARC Car Wash.
- To claim send a copy of your proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org. Claims must be received by 10.11.17.
- The promotion voucher must be used by 31st December 2017. See here for a list of participating venues http://www.imocarwash.com/browse-car-washes
- As a condition of your acceptance of this promotion, you agree to indemnify us and our affiliates, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liabilities, other expenses (including costs and legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting directly or indirectly from such entry. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Triton promotion.
- No cash or other alternative gift will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Maximum one claim per person, per week. In the event of multiple claims being received from the same person or account, only the first claim will be accepted. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details including but not limited to creating multiple email accounts will be disqualified from this promotion.